▶ Sweepstakes Administration Quick Start Guide:
- Best Sweepstakes Management Platform
- Sweepsify’s Dictionary Of Sweepstakes Law Terms and Legal Definitions
- Sweepstakes Laws Overview
- Sweepstakes Management Calculator
- Sweepstakes Management – Compare Services
- Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Find a Sweepstakes Platform
Inside Sweepsify Premium - Join Free!
There are several best practices for getting quotes from sweepstakes companies:
1. Determine your budget and sweepstakes campaign goals: Before reaching out to sweepstakes companies, it’s important to have a clear understanding of your budget and what you hope to achieve through your sweepstakes, contest, raffle or giveaway. This will help you narrow down your options and ensure that you only receive giveaway marketing quotes from companies that can meet your needs.
2. Research potential companies: Take the time to research every potential sweepstakes company to ensure that they have a good reputation and can deliver the sweepstakes platform or marketing services you need. Look for a sweepstakes company with a proven track record of success and customer satisfaction.
3. Request detailed quotes: When requesting quotes from sweepstakes companies, be sure to provide as much detail as possible about your business goals. This will help the company provide an accurate quote and ensure that you are comparing similar services and deliverables when reviewing different quotes.
4. Get references: Ask the sweepstakes companies for references or case studies of similar sweepstakes they have run. Look for companies who have previously run sweepstakes promotions for your industry. This will give you an idea of the company’s work and help you make an informed decision.
5. Negotiate: Don’t be afraid to negotiate with sweepstakes companies to get the best price and terms. Keep in mind that the lowest price may not deliver the best customer experience for your sweepstakes participants, so be sure to consider the overall quality and reputation of a sweepstakes company before making a final decision.